Back of House Lead
Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Back of House Leads to join our South Lamar team!
REPORTS TO: Chef, Sous Chef & General Manager
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Assists in daily operations of kitchen, which includes staff support, cost controls, inventory regulation, all safety and security standards including food handling requirements, ordering based on order guides, pars, & profitability expectations, while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Displays good judgment and effective decision-making abilities
- Ensures on-going staff development, including cross training and advanced positions as performance is recognized
- Maintains a presence with kitchen staff during operations.
- Conducts staff meetings when necessary, shift meetings every day and keeps staff informed on new developments and upcoming events
- Ensures a safe working and guest experience environment to reduce the risk of incident, injury and food handling related issues
- Two (2) years minimum in a high-volume kitchen and food operation
- Current Texas Food Handler Certification
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the highest quality food standards and food safety practices
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven and proficient at multitasking
- Holds self and others accountable to a consistent level of high performance standards
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance available for full time employees
- Free shift meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for Advancement
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.