BAKERY OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Bakery Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of our wholesale bakery operations during their shifts ensuring that all departments are operating smoothly while maintaining a high standard for quality, safety, accuracy and efficiency.
The Bakery Operations Manager is an experienced leader with a drive to lead and coach a high-volume production team. They possess keen organization and communication skills and a drive to serve and help others with a positive, can-do spirit. They are also dedicated to consistently delivering high quality bread and pastries to our Austin community.
REPORTS TO: Bakery Operations Director
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Salary / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Product Quality and Production Flow: Ensures company standard of product are met and maintains customer satisfaction. Creates production schedules to ensure timely delivery to all wholesale accounts. Direct all staff to complete tasks as efficiently as possible. Hold the team accountable for time expectations, consistency, and accuracy.
- Food Safety Compliance and Cleanliness: Ensures all food safety procedures are followed and all logs are filled out each shift, on time. Issue corrective actions for deviations. Assist in further development of the HACCP plan. Follows all FDA, State, and City of Austin Health Department Standards.
- Ordering and Receiving: Completes all ordering and inventory duties assigned using provided pars and budgets. Receives all deliveries according to the HACCP plan procedures, ensuring all product is in good condition and it logged correctly for lot tracking and recall compliance.
- Maintenance & Facility: Follows maintenance protocol to report emergency and standard maintenance needs. Ensures the facility is well maintained.
- Training & Coaching: Work with the team to help them become well rounded in all stations.
- Hiring: Onboards new hires into all bakery systems. Support hiring and recruiting as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) years minimum with wholesale product distribution management
- Current Texas Food Manager Certification is required, HACCP and PCQI is preferred
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model for the distribution team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High client satisfaction expectations and focus
- Resourceful problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong ability to multi-task projects simultaneously
- Holds self and others accountable to consistently maintain high performance standards
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft, Excel & Google Suite) and office skills required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free Shift Meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities for Advancement
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.