FOH HOURLY MANAGER
The Hourly Manager position is responsible for effectively managing operations including dine in, curbside and delivery service as it pertains to the Easy Tiger guest experience. The Hourly Manager will also act as a brand representative by reinforcing the company goals, vision and mission statement while ensuring Easy Tiger’s standards of quality, experience and service are accomplished. Additionally, the Hourly Manager is responsible for keeping the leadership team promptly and fully informed of all significant matters (i.e. issues, challenges, unusual matters and anything that could better overall operations/financials/guest experience) and takes prompt corrective action when necessary or suggests alternative courses of action. They are also responsible for creating and maintaining a positive and professional working relationship with all staff members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which is conducive to maximum staff morale, productivity and efficiencies.
Reports to: General Manager
Employment Status: Full-Time, Hourly
Employment Status: Full-Time, Hourly
- Manages front of house team during scheduled floor shifts ensuring that all store operations are running smoothly
- Engages with guests during floor shift striving for 100% table and bar touches with a strong emphasis on guest satisfaction
- Oversees all aspects of service team operations including, but not limited to managing the floor, delivery and curbside operations (at applicable locations), communicating staffing needs, scheduling, inventory, facility maintenance, continued staff education and training, maintaining opening/running/closing duties.
- Practices responsible alcohol service and expects / ensures the same from staff
- Holds staff accountable for maintaining a high standard of service by following Easy Tiger Steps of Service guidelines
- Works with management/hourly staff to ensure P&L execution and meeting or beating labor and product cost
- Controls inventory and preparation levels to minimize overstock items and waste
- Maintains and oversees cleanliness, organization and proper maintenance of FOH Facilities
- Conducts staff meetings when necessary, shift meetings every day and keeps staff informed on new developments and upcoming events
- Maintains current Food Handler certifications for staff and managers
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years minimum as Manager at a full-service restaurant
- Current Texas Food Manager and TABC certifications
- Open availability; we are open early mornings, nights and weekends
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model within the restaurant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft & Google Suite) and office skills required
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs, and carry or pull objects that may be heavy
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Ability to perform other job duties as they arise
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.