Front of House Lead
Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Front of House Leads to join our North team!
We are looking for team members that are hard working, unique, bring a warm, personal and thoughtful approach to hospitality and find joy in actively serving their team and guests.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Oversees front of house team during scheduled floor shifts ensuring that all store operations are running smoothly
- Engages with guests during floor shift striving for 100% table and bar touches with a strong emphasis on guest satisfaction
- Oversees all aspects of service team operations including, but not limited to managing the floor, delivery and curbside operations (at applicable locations), communicating staffing needs, inventory, facility maintenance, maintaining opening/running/closing duties.
- Holds staff accountable for maintaining a high standard of service by following Easy Tiger Steps of Service guidelines.
- Assists in controlling inventory and preparation levels to minimize overstock items and waste
- Maintains and oversees cleanliness, organization and proper maintenance of facilities
- Conducts staff meetings when necessary, shift meetings every day and keeps staff informed on new developments and upcoming events
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years minimum management experience
- Current Texas Food Manager and TABC Certifications
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model within the restaurant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent guest relations skills with high guest satisfaction expectations and focus
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft & Google Suite) and office skills required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free Shift Meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for Advancement
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.