ASSISTANT LEAD OVERNIGHT ARTISAN BREAD BAKER
Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking an Assistant Lead Overnight Bread Baker to join our wholesale bakery team (hours typically range anywhere from 8pm-6am).
We boast one of the highest quality wholesale bakeries in the country featuring local, nutritious, beautiful bread that has no dough conditioners. Our mission is to help our guests and clients “Slow Down, Stay Awhile” by bringing people together around the table to break bread and enjoy Easy Tiger wherever they are and however they wish.
REPORTS TO: Bakery Operations Manager
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Coaching and training the baking team to maintain consistent quality of product
- Mixing, Shaping, and Baking a variety of unique breads
- Ordering and Scheduling duties as assigned
- Following the production schedule and making necessary adjustments to stay on track
- Uses communication channels effectively to communicate with the team
- Maintaining cleanliness by following our food safety procedures
- Putting away deliveries
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- At least 1 year leadership experience in a bakery
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- Current Texas Food Handlers certification
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Employee referral program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.