LINE COOK- South Lamar
Easy Tiger, one of Austin's most beloved brands, is currently seeking Line Cooks to join our South Lamar team! We are hiring full and part time positions.
REPORTS TO: BOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Stock and set up kitchen stations
- Prepare food including cleaning and cutting ingredients, and cooking main dishes, sandwiches, sides, salads and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on KM's guidance
- Working with expo to ensure that orders are completed according to Easy Tiger standards and on time
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Two (2) years previous cooking experience in a professional and fast paced environment preferred
- Current Texas Food Handlers Certification
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Familiar with kitchen equipment and appliances
- Ability to follow recipes accurately
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.