Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Baristas to join our South Lamar team!
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Stock, set up and maintain organization with bread and pastries in our retail bake shop
- Prepare espresso and other drinks in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Take orders from guests and speak knowledgeably about our bread, pastry and menu offerings
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Upselling by being proactive with suggestive selling and prompt service and alerting guests of specials, promotional items or events
- Producing specialty drink bases
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Current Texas Food Handlers and TABC Certification
- One (1) year prior Barista experience preferred
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (for eligible full time employees)
- Discounted Shift Meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.