The Easy Tiger Server Assistant position is committed to supporting the front of house team anticipating the needs of team members and guests. The Server Assistant is speedy and always focused on maintaining the cleanliness of the front of house space, assisting guests, running food and beverage and also takes care of any guest special requests with a warm and friendly demeanor.
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Stocks and replenishes service wares, refills ice and water for drink stations
- Accommodate and fulfill any special requests for guests
- Assist with running food and beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the entire restaurant including bussing and sanitizing tables, sweeping, and taking out garbage, recycling and compost
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- One (1) year previous bussing/ service assistant experience preferred
- Current Texas Food Handlers and TABC Certifications
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.