Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands,is currently seekinga Human Resources Generalist to join our team!
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Administers the hiring process, including drafting and posting job descriptions, screening candidates, coordinating on-site interviews, and generating employment offer letters; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Responsible for onboarding, including coordinating with other internal departments, assisting with the completion of employment and benefit forms, performing I-9 verification, and benefits enrolment. Participates in new hire orientation.
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll tasks.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Facilitates employee offboarding including timely updates to HRIS, payroll system and benefit providers. Central point of contact for post-employment communications.
- Administers benefit programs, including supporting annual renewals.
- Implements and administers employee recognition programs. Key contributor to employee training and development programs and company culture. Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and high standards.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- High standards with keen attention to detail
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Previous experience in building and maintaining comp and benefits plans.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free Shift Meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities for Advancement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE...
Easy Tiger is HIRING for ALL POSITIONS in AUSTIN! $300 BONUS!
(Locations at North (Linc), East 7th and South Lamar)
Immediately Hiring: (Click on the links below to apply!)
- Servers - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Bartender - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Barista – $9/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25/hr)
- Host - averages $15+/hr
- Expo - $11/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25)
- Busser/Barback - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Food & Beverage Runner - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Line Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Dishwasher - starting at $15- $16/hr
- Catering Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Event Staff - starting at $15 + tips (averages $20 - 25/hr)
- Bakery Packer (Afternoon Shift / Evening Shift) - starting at $15-16/hr
- Lead Afternoon Packer - starting at $17/hr
- Bread Baker (Day Shift / Evening Shift / Overnight Shift) - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Pastry Baker - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Overnight Cleaner - starting at $15 - $17/hr
$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!
Easy Tiger is a badass Austin bakery and beer garden with three locations located in North, South and East Austin! We are not a one size fits all brand and we are looking for unique, joyful individuals that take pride in taking great care of people! We have short-term and long-term opportunities for candidates that want to be a part of a dynamic and growing team!
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
People love working at Easy Tiger because of the positive, growth oriented culture, pleasant working conditions and facilities (lots of outdoor roles), above market wages and the PRIDE that comes from working and actively serving others with high quality products and experiences. Plus, free bread!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily. We seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)