- Product Knowledge: Presents Easy Tiger catering and gifting options to clients with a thoughtful and knowledgeable approach.
- Solutions-Based Selling: Using a variety of products and services to meet client objectives, exceed revenue targets by developing relationships within corporate and community sectors. Responsible for lead generation, sales process from start to finish, and client relationship management. Products and services include:
- Gifts: Introduce Easy Tiger Gifts to new clients for bulk ordering and work with operations team to ensure quality client experience where expectations are exceeded. You’ll be working with nonprofits, schools, professional services, HR departments and other clientele who rely on gift giving to build connections and show others they care.
- Catering: Develop clientele and close business for an emerging catering service where Easy Tiger comes to the table for small-, medium- and large-group needs on a special occasion or recurring basis. Sell from assigned menu of options and partner with Chef/Catering Operations Manager to exceed client expectations.
- Lead Generation: Identifies prospective clients and works diligently to convert them to active clients.
- Client Relationships: Manages ongoing relationships with current clients to ensure that Easy Tiger exceeds both quality and service expectations. Also, keep clients up to date on new offerings and collaborate in an effort to share new ways to use existing products.
- Sales: Negotiates prices and terms and prepares sales agreements.
- Education & Training: Offers bakery tours and staff training to clients to increase knowledge and share the excitement and joy that Easy Tiger bring to the table.
- Teamwork: Works closely with operations team to ensure that sales initiatives are compatible with operational constraints.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) years minimum sales experience and track record of exceeding sales targets
- Two (2) years culinary/hospitality experience
- Food Handlers Certification is required
- Passion for our brand; you get a kick out of working for Easy Tiger and wear it as a badge of honor. You take pride in the experience we deliver and embrace the hospitality mindset.
- Self-starting high achiever: you’ve never met a goal you didn’t believe you could crush, and you are self-motivated to achieve goals and create results. You are active, scrappy and understand that achievement of targets is a combination of activity and finesse.
- Passion for networking and guest and client experience; you are efficient and detailed with an ability to take client feedback and use them to improve the products and services we offer – and help us develop new ones to fit client needs.
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; you are into detail and can produce quality, error-free communication that sets a standard for others. You are proactive, accountable and able to delegate and communicate in a way that accomplishes goals.
- Positive, can-do spirit; you have a critical eye and passion to execute while working with a spirit that inspires others to achieve more. You solve problems in an original way with a pleasant demeanor and enjoy completing projects as a team.
- Numerical acumen: you can build and manage a sales funnel and deliver results in an efficient manner, acting as a good steward of company resources.
- High client satisfaction expectations and focus
- Holds self and others accountable to consistently maintain high performance standards
- Expected work week of 50 hours minimum; higher volume seasons and heavier work weeks are expected
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft, Excel & Google Suite) and office skills required
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free Shift Meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)