Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking a Client Service Representative to join our wholesale bakery team.
The Bakery Client Service Representative (CSR) is the primary point of contact for Easy Tiger Bakery wholesale clients, delivering first class customer service in keeping with the super-premium baked goods we deliver every day.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One (1) year minimum previous experience in a client or customer service position
- Food Handlers Certification required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellence client relations skills
- High client satisfaction expectations and focus
- Resourceful problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong ability to multi-task projects simultaneously
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft, Excel & Google Suite) and office skills required
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)