- Croissant and Danish lamination
- Mixing various doughs and fillings
- Shaping pastries including croissants, Danish and cinnamon knots
- Keep track of production needs
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Put away delivery orders consisting of 50# bags of flour and other items
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Previous bakery experience is a plus, but not required
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- Food Handlers certification (or must be willing to obtain)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Employee referral program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)