**$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!**
The Easy Tiger Baker is committed to creating an exceptional product focusing on quality and high sanitation and safety standards. Bakers are always on time and prepared for their shift. They focus on their craft and constantly strive to be better. Bakers are expected to promote teamwork by cooperating with management and collaborating whenever possible with other team members.
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS: 4 x 10 hour shifts, 8pm - 6am
- Learning and honing the craft of baking from our skilled bakers
- Shaping & proofing a variety of unique breads
- Baking artisan breads using state of the art deck and convection ovens
- Mixing various doughs and starters while maintaining consistent quality and schedule
- Dipping and baking the best pretzels in town
- Assisting in packing duties
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Putting away deliveries
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Previous bakery experience is a plus, but not required
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- ServeSafe or Food Handlers certification (or must be willing to obtain)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 10+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Living wage compensation ($16/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)