Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Event Staff to join our team off site catering team. Our first event of the season will be ACL!
- Stock, set up and maintain organization of event site
- Prepare food, sides, condiments or beverages in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Follows all health and food service standards
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Take orders from guests and speak knowledgeably about our menu offerings
- Maintain a working knowledge of menu items, event info and order turn around times
- Upselling by being proactive with suggestive selling and prompt service and alerting guests of specials or promotional items
- Resolve any guest issues immediately or get a manager involved and accommodate special requests
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff or expo, if no expo is staffed for the event then communicate with other event staff to fulfill orders
- Ability to collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner OR Ability to short order cook or prepare food items
- One (1) year general restaurant experience
- Reliability is a must! We staff events tightly, being scheduled makes you a vital part of the team.
- Valid Driver's license or reliable transportation
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible events schedule possibly be on call for certain events
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Attend festivals, concerts or other special events for FREE
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals or free snacks and beverages on event days
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Living wage compensation
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)