Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking an Events Sales Manager to join our team.
- Solutions-Based Selling: Using a variety of products and services to meet client objectives, exceed revenue targets by developing relationships within corporate and community sectors. Responsible for lead generation, sales process from start to finish, and client relationship management. Products and services include:
- Gifts: Introduce Easy Tiger Gifts to new clients for bulk ordering and work with GMs to ensure quality client experience where expectations are exceeded. You’ll be working with nonprofits, schools, professional services, HR departments and other folks who rely on gift giving to build connections and show others they care.
- Catering: Develop clientele and close business for an emerging catering service where Easy Tiger comes to the table for small-, medium- and large-group needs. Sell from assigned menu of options and partner with Chef/GM to exceed client expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model
- Passion for our brand; you get a kick out of working for Easy Tiger and wear it as a badge of honor. You take pride in the experience we deliver and embrace the hospitality mindset.
- High achiever; you’ve never met a goal you didn’t believe you could crush, and you know how to walk the tightrope between persistence and annoyance that results in achievement and results. You are active, scrappy and understand that achievement of targets is a combination of activity and finesse.
- Passion for networking and the guest and client experience; you are efficient and detailed with an ability to take client feedback and use them to improve the products and services we offer – and help us develop new ones to fit client needs.
- Communication skills; you are into the detail and can produce quality, error-free communication that sets a standard for others. You are proactive, accountable and able to delegate and communicate in a way that accomplishes goals.
- Organizational skills; you are an on-time, on-budget and on-your-game person. You are able to prioritize a variety of demands at once and stay calm and cool under pressure; strive for order and simplicity to get things done.
- Numerical acumen; you can build and manage a sales funnel and deliver results in an efficient manner, acting as a good steward of company resources.
- Proven skills in organizing work, attention to detail, giving direction, managing time effectively, and handling multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Positive, can-do spirit; you have a critical eye and passion to execute while working with a spirit that inspires others to achieve more. You solve problems in an original way with a pleasant demeanor and enjoy completing projects as a team.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free Shift Meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)