Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently accepting applications for our Summer Hire Program! We are looking for a variety of positions including servers, hosts, cooks, food runners and baristas to work in our full service, outdoor beer garden patios.
We pride ourselves on working as a team to exceed guest expectations and provide a memorable, warm and inviting experience with every interaction. The ideal candidate will have a passion for our brand, a willingness to learn and an eternally optimistic and positive attitude! Previous hospitality experience is preferred but we will train the right candidates.
- Passion for our brand; you get a kick out of working for Easy Tiger and wear it as a badge of honor. You take pride in the experience we deliver and embrace the hospitality mindset. You are an original and work in original ways. You may have even baked your own bread or brewed your own beer before!
- You must be a people person who lives to see your teammates and guests smile!
- Must be available to start immediately, have open availability and be available through the end of August.
- ServeSafe Certification, Health Cards (as required) and ABC Certification are required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellence guest relations skills
- High guest satisfaction expectations and focus
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)