Our menu highlights our artisanal breads and pastries, baked fresh daily, and paired with our house recipe smoked meats and sausages. We also feature a full bar that includes an impressive selection of craft beers - all meant to be enjoyed in our expansive outdoor beer gardens!
We are looking for team members that are hard working, unique, bring a warm, personal and thoughtful approach to hospitality and find joy in actively serving their team and guests. We have a high standard for our product and service and expect our team to constantly raise the bar and be proud of the Easy Tiger brand and wear it as a badge of honor.
The Easy Tiger Bartender position is committed to creating an exceptional dining experience for every guest. Bartenders should be warm and welcoming promoting a comfortable dining environment. Bartenders are always on time and prepared for their shift. They go out of their way to please the guest and are never inconvenienced by special requests. Bartenders must communicate clearly with diners to meet their needs and display extensive knowledge of the menu and products. The Bartenders is expected to promote teamwork by cooperating with management and collaborating whenever possible with other team members.
Find out more about our team in our "Essential" video here!
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Greet and guide guest through our ordering and payment process
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Upselling by being proactive with suggestive selling and prompt service and alerting guests of specials, promotional items or events
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Pour and prepare drinks with focus on quality, consistency and speed
- Prepare garnishes, syrups and juices
- Change kegs as needed
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Clear and sanitizing bar top
- Ensuring that all guests leave happy
- Two (2) years previous bartending experience
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)