**$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!**
In addition to essential production duties, they are expected to oversee the ongoing training, quality, and overall safety of other packers on shift. The Lead Packer will complete assigned scheduling, ordering, inventory, and sanitation duties. The Lead Packer is knowledgeable about every product we sell and can identify and describe each product. This person serves as a role model to employees and behaves as such.
AVAILABILITY REQUIRED: Must be available to work weekends
- Make the team schedule
- Ordering and inventory as assigned
- Organize and arrange freshly baked breads & pastries
- Properly slice and pack all items in preparation for loading & delivery
- Assist delivery drivers with loading of delivery vehicles
- Keep an accurate count of what was packed vs ordered
- Give notes & feedback on the activities of the evening for reference
- Keep our space clean and organized
- 2 years leadership experience
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- ServeSafe or Food Handlers certification (or must be willing to obtain)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to stand, lift, bend and twist for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
- Starting at $18 or negotiable based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)