Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking a Bartender to join our North team!
Our mission is to help our guests “Slow Down, Stay Awhile” by curating a dine in, take out and delivery experience that brings people together around the table to break bread and enjoy Easy Tiger wherever they are and however they wish.
Our menu highlights our artisanal breads and pastries, baked fresh daily, and paired with our house recipe smoked meats and sausages. We also feature a full bar that includes an impressive selection of craft beers - all meant to be enjoyed in our expansive outdoor beer gardens!
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Greet and guide guest through our ordering and payment process
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Upselling by being proactive with suggestive selling and prompt service and alerting guests of specials, promotional items or events
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Pour and prepare drinks with focus on quality, consistency and speed
- Prepare garnishes, syrups and juices
- Change kegs as needed
- Collect customer payments in a timely and courteous manner
- Ensuring that all guests leave happy
- Two (2) years previous bartending experience
- Current Texas Food Handlers and TABC Certifications
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.