Our mission is to help our guests “Slow Down, Stay Awhile” by curating a dine in, take out and delivery experience that brings people together around the table to break bread and enjoy Easy Tiger wherever they are and however they wish.
Our menu highlights our artisanal breads and pastries, baked fresh daily, and paired with our house recipe smoked meats and sausages. We also feature a full bar that includes an impressive selection of craft beers - all meant to be enjoyed in our expansive outdoor beer gardens!
We are looking for team members that are hard working, unique, bring a warm, personal and thoughtful approach to hospitality and find joy in actively serving their team and guests. We have a high standard for our product and service and expect our team to constantly raise the bar and be proud of the Easy Tiger brand and wear it as a badge of honor.
The Easy Tiger Barack/Busser position is committed to supporting the front of house team anticipating the needs of team members and guests. The Barback/Busser is speedy and always focused on maintaining the cleanliness of the front of house space and also takes care of any guest special requests with a warm and friendly demeanor. The Barback/Busser is expected to promote teamwork by cooperating with management and collaborating whenever possible with other team members.
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Clear, disinfect and sanitize tables
- Refill ice for service and bar staff
- Accommodate and fulfill any special requests for guests
- Sweep beer garden floor as needed
- Take out garbage, recycling and compost
- Prep and stock citrus, syrups, juices and garnished for bartenders
- Change kegs as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in walk-ins
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- One (1) years previous bussing/barback experience preferred
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)