- Manages kitchen operations of venue, which includes daily decision-making, flexibility, staff support, scheduling if KM is out, assisting with inventory regulation, all safety and security standards including food handling requirements, upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Maintains the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Helps oversee training on new menu items, procurement and pars of product, staff tastings and updates all related materials used in daily operations
- Displays good judgment and effective decision-making abilities
- Ensures on-going staff development, including cross training and advanced positions as
- performance is recognized
- Completes and posts kitchen schedule in a timely fashion if KM is away
- Maintain a presence with kitchen staff during operations.
- Assists with staff meetings when necessary, shift meetings every day and keeps staff informed on new developments and upcoming events
- Ensures all staff members adhere to the Company’s uniform standards
- Ensures a safe working and guest experience environment to reduce the risk of incident, injury and food handling related issues.
- Two (2) years minimum as a high-volume Kitchen Lead experience with knowledge of kitchen and food operations
- Local Health Cards (as required)
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Displays a professional appearance and is a positive role model
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the highest quality food standards and food safety practices
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven and proficient at multitasking
- Holds self and others accountable to a consistent level of high performance standards
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)