- Wash pots, pans, dishes, trays and cooking and eating utensils
- Organize and restocking cookware and dishware
- Clean and sanitize dish station equipment and floors
- Clean and organize walk in cooler
- Take out garbage, compost and recycling
- Clean and organize back of house storage areas
- Sweep dumpster and parking lot
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- One (1) years previous dishwashing experience preferred
- Food Handlers Certificate (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE...
Easy Tiger is HIRING for ALL POSITIONS in AUSTIN! $300 BONUS!
(Locations at North (Linc), East 7th and South Lamar)
Immediately Hiring: (Click on the links below to apply!)
- Servers - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Bartender - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Barista – $9/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25/hr)
- Host - averages $15+/hr
- Expo - $11/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25)
- Busser/Barback - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Food & Beverage Runner - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Line Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Dishwasher - starting at $15- $16/hr
- Catering Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Event Staff - starting at $15 + tips (averages $20 - 25/hr)
- Bakery Packer (Afternoon Shift / Evening Shift) - starting at $15-16/hr
- Lead Afternoon Packer - starting at $17/hr
- Bread Baker (Day Shift / Evening Shift / Overnight Shift) - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Pastry Baker - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Overnight Cleaner - starting at $15 - $17/hr
$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!
Easy Tiger is a badass Austin bakery and beer garden with three locations located in North, South and East Austin! We are not a one size fits all brand and we are looking for unique, joyful individuals that take pride in taking great care of people! We have short-term and long-term opportunities for candidates that want to be a part of a dynamic and growing team!
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
People love working at Easy Tiger because of the positive, growth oriented culture, pleasant working conditions and facilities (lots of outdoor roles), above market wages and the PRIDE that comes from working and actively serving others with high quality products and experiences. Plus, free bread!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily. We seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)