Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Dishwashers to join our South Lamar team!
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, trays and cooking and eating utensils
- Organize and restocking cookware and dishware
- Clean and sanitize dish station equipment and floors
- Clean and organize walk in cooler
- Take out garbage, compost and recycling
- Clean and organize back of house storage areas
- Sweep dumpster and parking lot
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- One (1) years previous dishwashing experience preferred
- Current Texas Food Handlers Certificate
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.