Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking a Host to join our team.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
- Provide guests with accurate wait times and updates as needed
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings
- Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate
- Communicate with service staff and management regarding any pertinent service information
- One (1) year of restaurant hosting or serving experience preferred
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE...
Easy Tiger is HIRING for ALL POSITIONS in AUSTIN! $300 BONUS!
(Locations at North (Linc), East 7th and South Lamar)
Immediately Hiring: (Click on the links below to apply!)
- Servers - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Bartender - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Barista – $9/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25/hr)
- Host - averages $15+/hr
- Expo - $11/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25)
- Busser/Barback - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Food & Beverage Runner - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Line Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Dishwasher - starting at $15- $16/hr
- Catering Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Event Staff - starting at $15 + tips (averages $20 - 25/hr)
- Bakery Packer (Afternoon Shift / Evening Shift) - starting at $15-16/hr
- Lead Afternoon Packer - starting at $17/hr
- Bread Baker (Day Shift / Evening Shift / Overnight Shift) - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Pastry Baker - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Overnight Cleaner - starting at $15 - $17/hr
$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!
Easy Tiger is a badass Austin bakery and beer garden with three locations located in North, South and East Austin! We are not a one size fits all brand and we are looking for unique, joyful individuals that take pride in taking great care of people! We have short-term and long-term opportunities for candidates that want to be a part of a dynamic and growing team!
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
People love working at Easy Tiger because of the positive, growth oriented culture, pleasant working conditions and facilities (lots of outdoor roles), above market wages and the PRIDE that comes from working and actively serving others with high quality products and experiences. Plus, free bread!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily. We seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)