Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking an Expo to join our South Lamar team!
Our mission is to help our guests “Slow Down, Stay Awhile” by curating a dine in, take out and delivery experience that brings people together around the table to break bread and enjoy Easy Tiger wherever they are and however they wish.
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work while maintaining a clean workspace
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Keeping communication in the kitchen by calling out orders, getting the status on dishes, and calling runners to serve completed dishes to ensure that all orders are completed in time and with the correct priority.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Informing the service staff when certain dishes or ingredients have run out and passing food requests from the service team to the kitchen.
- Monitoring the presentation of completed dishes by checking food portions, adding garnishes and removing smudges.
- Keeping the cooking, storage, and prep areas clean, neat, and well-stocked while adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Two (2) year previous expediting experience preferred
- Current Texas Food Handlers and TABC Certification
- Willing to work weekends, be on time and attend all shift meetings
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.