**$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!**
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Ensuring communication in the kitchen by calling out orders, getting the status on dishes, and calling runners to serve completed dishes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Informing the service staff when certain dishes or ingredients have run out and passing food requests from the service team to the kitchen.
- Monitoring the food portions on completed dishes according to restaurant standards.
- Ensuring that all orders are completed in time and with the correct priority.
- Inspecting the cleanliness, presentation, and temperature of completed dishes.
- Performing the finishing touches to completed dishes, such as adding garnishes and removing smudges.
- Keeping the cooking, storage, and prep areas clean, neat, and well-stocked.
- Assist all staff as needed.
- Handling customer complaints on behalf of the kitchen staff and look for solutions.
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Two (2) year previous expediting experience preferred
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE...
Easy Tiger is HIRING for ALL POSITIONS in AUSTIN! $300 BONUS!
(Locations at North (Linc), East 7th and South Lamar)
Immediately Hiring: (Click on the links below to apply!)
- Servers - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Bartender - $5/hr + Tips (averages $20-30/hr)
- Barista – $9/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25/hr)
- Host - averages $15+/hr
- Expo - $11/hr + Tips (averages $20 - $25)
- Busser/Barback - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Food & Beverage Runner - $10/hr + Tips (averages $15 - $20/hr)
- Line Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Dishwasher - starting at $15- $16/hr
- Catering Cook - starting at $15-18/hr
- Event Staff - starting at $15 + tips (averages $20 - 25/hr)
- Bakery Packer (Afternoon Shift / Evening Shift) - starting at $15-16/hr
- Lead Afternoon Packer - starting at $17/hr
- Bread Baker (Day Shift / Evening Shift / Overnight Shift) - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Pastry Baker - starting at $15 - $17/hr
- Overnight Cleaner - starting at $15 - $17/hr
$300 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment!
Easy Tiger is a badass Austin bakery and beer garden with three locations located in North, South and East Austin! We are not a one size fits all brand and we are looking for unique, joyful individuals that take pride in taking great care of people! We have short-term and long-term opportunities for candidates that want to be a part of a dynamic and growing team!
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
People love working at Easy Tiger because of the positive, growth oriented culture, pleasant working conditions and facilities (lots of outdoor roles), above market wages and the PRIDE that comes from working and actively serving others with high quality products and experiences. Plus, free bread!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily. We seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)