Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking a Food & Beverage Runner to join our team.
Our menu highlights our artisanal breads and pastries, baked fresh daily, and paired with our house recipe smoked meats and sausages. We also feature a full bar that includes an impressive selection of craft beers - all meant to be enjoyed in our expansive outdoor beer gardens!
We are looking for team members that are hard working, unique, bring a warm, personal and thoughtful approach to hospitality and find joy in actively serving their team and guests. We have a high standard for our product and service and expect our team to constantly raise the bar and be proud of the Easy Tiger brand and wear it as a badge of honor.
The Easy Tiger Food & Beverage Runner position is committed to creating an exceptional dining experience for every guest. Food & Beverage Runners should be warm and welcoming promoting a comfortable dining environment. Food & Beverage Runners are always on time and prepared for their shift. They go out of their way to please the guest and are never inconvenienced by special requests. Food & Beverage Runners must communicate clearly with diners to meet their needs and display extensive knowledge of the menu and products. The Food & Beverage Runner is expected to promote teamwork by cooperating with management and collaborating whenever possible with other team members.
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Follows all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Deliver and announce food & beverage to guests with accurately, efficiently and enthusiasm
- Accommodate and fulfill any special requests for guests
- Communicate and work with Expo, Kitchen Staff and Bartenders to ensure orders are delivered timely and according to Easy Tiger standards
- Correct any issues courteously and quickly
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Assist team members with any additional tasks as needed.
- One (1) years previous running or service experience preferred
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team play with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Living wage compensation ($15/hour)
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVER others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)