Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Food Runners to join our North team!
REPORTS TO: FOH Manager
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Deliver and announce food and drinks to guests with efficiency, accuracy, and enthusiasm
- Accommodate and fulfill any special requests for guests
- Communicate and work with Expo and Kitchen Staff to ensure orders are delivered timely and according to Easy Tiger standards
- Correct any issues courteously and quickly
- Maintain a working knowledge of food menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Maintain a clean workspace, adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Assist team members with any additional tasks as needed.
- One (1) year previous running or service experience preferred
- Food Handlers and TABC Certified (or must be willing to obtain)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (for eligible full time employees)
- Discounted Shift Meals
- Employee Referral Program
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for Advancement
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.