Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Hosts to join our East team!
Our mission is to help our guests “Slow Down, Stay Awhile” by curating a dine in, take out and delivery experience that brings people together around the table to break bread and enjoy Easy Tiger wherever they are and however they wish.
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Greet incoming guests and inform them of our service style
- Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Communicate with service staff and management regarding any pertinent service information
- Maintain all areas of the restaurant, including but not limited to the entryways, dining areas and restrooms
- One (1) year of restaurant hosting or serving experience preferred
- Current Texas Food Handlers and TABC Certifications
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends (Thursday/Friday night, Saturday and Sunday)
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to stand for prolonged amounts of time as well as but not limited to bending, stooping, and lifting
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee referral program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.