- Learning the craft of the pastry department from our skilled bakers, and being open to constructive feedback
- Making a variety of pastries from scratch while maintaining consistent quality and schedule - products include but are not limited to cookies, scones, muffins, and laminated doughs
- Making seasonal and holiday specials
- Mixing various doughs while maintaining consistent quality and schedule
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Putting away deliveries
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Previous bakery experience is a plus, but not required
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to obtain)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunity for Health Insurance
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Slow Down, Stay Awhile!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
- Team Is Everything – We can’t do it alone, and together we can achieve anything. We rely on each other to become our best and make each other stronger.
- Quality Obsessed – We believe in doing things the right way and creating experiences and things that make us proud.
- Growth Oriented – We’re a team of people that relishes the opportunity to push ourselves and be a tad uncomfortable, because it helps us grow. We are all for challenging ourselves and achieving results.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)