Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently hiring Afternoon Packers. The shift currently runs from 1pm-9pm. We boast one of the highest quality wholesale bakeries in the country featuring local, nutritious, beautiful bread that has no dough conditioners. Our bakery is growing, and we are in search of motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team! Our packing team is responsible for organizing and packaging our bakery products and ensure that they go out on time and looking great for our many wholesale clients.
- Organize and arrange freshly baked breads & pastries
- Properly slice and pack all items in preparation for loading & delivery
- Assist delivery drivers with loading of delivery vehicles
- Keep an accurate count of what was packed vs ordered
- Give notes & feedback on the activities of the evening for reference
- Keep our space clean and organized
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to obtain)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to stand, lift, bend and twist for 8+ hours
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunity for Health Insurance
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Slow Down, Stay Awhile!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
- Team Is Everything – We can’t do it alone, and together we can achieve anything. We rely on each other to become our best and make each other stronger.
- Quality Obsessed – We believe in doing things the right way and creating experiences and things that make us proud.
- Growth Oriented – We’re a team of people that relishes the opportunity to push ourselves and be a tad uncomfortable, because it helps us grow. We are all for challenging ourselves and achieving results.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)