Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is currently seeking Bartenders to join our South Lamar team!
REPORTS TO: FOH Managers
SALARY / GRADE LEVEL: Hourly / Non-Exempt
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Complete all assigned opening, running, closing duties and side work
- On time and attends all shift meetings
- Follow all health and alcohol beverage service standards
- Greet and guide guest through our ordering and payment process
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their experience and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Maintain a clean workspace while adhering to food safety sanitation and safety guidelines
- Pour and prepare drinks with focus on quality, consistency and speed
- Prepare garnishes, syrups and juices, change kegs as needed
- Two (2) years previous bartending experience
- Current Texas Food Handler and TABC Certification
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs ensuring that all guests leave happy
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Team player with a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & Family Meal Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Easy Tiger is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Easy Tiger is growing, and we are always looking for team members who have a passion for our brand and want to grow with us! More Austin locations are in the works and will need leaders to step up to the plate.
Medical, Dental, and Vison
Easy Tiger offers medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our full-time managers as well as medical benefits to our full time (32+ hours/week) team members with a start date the first of the month following hire date.
We take pride in our commitment to the community, answering the call to feed our neighbors in need with our Community Bread Program.
Team Members receive a 50% discount on food and merchandise.