Easy Tiger, one of Austin’s most beloved brands, is hiring a Systems Administrator.
Reporting to the Controller, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for creating order, structure and efficiency in regards to Easy Tiger’s existing technology stack as well as implementing procedures and best practices with our operations teams.
We pride ourselves on creating an amazing, memorable experience that helps our team grow as people and professionals and helps our guests, “Slow Down, Stay Awhile.” In this role, you will play an integral part in giving our team the tools to be successful and efficient in order to spend more time focusing on providing our guests with an amazing experience.
The ideal candidate has a blend of systems and business experience – with a background in and understanding of accounting – to write, implement and control standard operating procedures (SOPs). Applicants will need to be able to speak the language of an accountant and have the hands of an IT systems administrator to bring order, control and efficiency to our technology stack.
- Technology & business systems documentation, clean-up and alignment.
- Control of business & technology systems to create continuity, stability, security and efficiency.
- Establish & define processes and systems for record-keeping, data management.
- Work with HR & Operations leaders to implement improved systems and monitor existing ones to ensure they are creating value for stakeholders.
- Define best practices for employee onboarding and technology administration, both creation and shutdown of accounts to maintain security (e.g. email, Hot Schedules, Toast, Restaurant 365, Dropbox, Pomesys).
- Hardware asset tracking, inventory and documentation (employee equipment and enterprise level).
- Selection and management of third-party vendors, where applicable (e.g. if we decided to outsource the IT ‘help desk’ function or a call answering service or a R365 or Toast contract renewal).
- Controls menu / item / entity setup in R365/Toast as source of truth.
- Implementation of R365 modules and other systems.
- Training Sessions of Systems.
- Previous system/accounting experience
- Previous systems implementation experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven and proficient at multitasking
- Holds self and others accountable to a consistent level of high performance standards
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft & Google Suite) and office skills required
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (for eligible employees)
- Competitive Salary
- Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Slow Down, Stay Awhile!
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
- Team Is Everything – We can’t do it alone, and together we can achieve anything. We rely on each other to become our best and make each other stronger.
- Quality Obsessed – We believe in doing things the right way and creating experiences and things that make us proud.
- Growth Oriented – We’re a team of people that relishes the opportunity to push ourselves and be a tad uncomfortable, because it helps us grow. We are all for challenging ourselves and achieving results.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)