- Organize and arrange freshly baked breads & pastries
- Properly slice and pack all items in preparation for loading & delivery
- Assist delivery drivers with loading of delivery vehicles
- Keep an accurate count of what was packed vs ordered
- Give notes & feedback on the activities of the evening for reference
- Keep our space clean and organized
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
- Passion for quality food & hospitality
- High attention to detail and focus on quality
- Team player with a friendly disposition towards a positive workplace
- Current Texas Food Handlers certification
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to stand, lift, bend and twist for 8+ hours
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Discounted employee meals
- Friends & family meal discounts
- Employee referral program
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
SLOW DOWN, STAY AWHILE
Easy Tiger Bake Shop & Beer Garden features artisan bread, cured meats, full bar, and craft beers. Our in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger seeks to create moments where you can Slow Down, Stay Awhile. Break bread with friends in our jovial Beer Gardens, enjoy handcrafted bread, pastries and pretzels made with exceptional ingredients, and learn how to bake bread at home with our recipes and resources.
What’s it like to work at Easy Tiger?
As the world moves faster and faster, our mission is to help people Slow Down, Stay Awhile. We hope by putting Easy Tiger on more tables, we can help more people experience the Slow Down, Stay Awhile lifestyle. To do this, we look for team members who believe, live and love our core values.
- We are UNIQUE with our own strengths, just like the bread we bake.
- We ACTIVELY SERVE others. Hold the door. Sweep the floor. Make it right. Jump in.
- We are CURIOUS cats, questioning conventional wisdom, to find better ways.
- We shift gears to create HARMONY; we know when to be Easy, when to be Tigers.
- We are PROUD of how we operate and what we create; we challenge each other to be better!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)